Monday, May 18, 2009

other such tales of merriment

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Current mood: mellow
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Does this remind anyone else of high school? I found it in the "Don't" section of this month's Vice Magazine. I understand it's "don't"ness; using a can to smoke weed is probably the worst way to go about it. Breathing in burning aluminum can't be good for you, plus a Pabst Blue Ribbon can is not as asthetically pleasing as a tighly rolled J or my long deceased Petey (sigh). But there's something so innocent in the "oh boy, so-and-so just gave me this nug but all I have is this cheap beer can and a single match." As I had never bothered buying paraphanalia back in the days of A-town (or ever since), this was a frequently occurring situation.. No worries though; I enjoyed the challenge of taking normal household items and creating the ultimate smoking device. I guess I was (and still am) crafty that way. The best part though was going down to the creek with Nicole, the usual accomplice, and enjoying the fruits of our labor. .. behind the bushes of course. And giggling continuously. And sometimes feeding the roaming peacocks... and then getting frightened by their fighting stance... and then running, stumbling over ourselves, after suddenly realizing that a prolonged stay with Kix-hungry peacocks may result negatively. But Vice is right, people. Use an apple. It's better for you. But please, don't eat it afterward. That's gross.


(Did anyone else notice the Michael Jackson poster in the background? What is that - a cat on his knee? Could this picture be any better? Pabst Blue Ribbon, a Match, Michael Jackson + Cat, and what appears to be an Ice Skating Skirted Leotard. No... I don't think so.)

No comments:

Post a Comment